Malta is located in the Mediterranean Sea, about 97 km south of the southeast tip of Sicily. The five Maltese islands—Malta, Gozo, Comino, Comminotto, and Filflawith—have a combined land area smaller than Philadelphia.
Companies in Malta are very attractive and secure a number of advantages:
- Companies are incorporated within two (2) working days from the moment you provide all the required documents and information.
- Sole directors are allowed
- A minimum of two shareholders are required. The maximum number of shareholders for a private company is fifty.
- The details of the beneficial owner are disclosed to the service provider and are not available on public record
- The details of shareholders, directors and account are available on public record, if anonymity is required it can be retained through a licensed Fiduciary or Trustee
- The use of nominee shareholders is allowed
- Fiscal and company legislation follow closely the British model since 1964.
- A Malta company has to deduct tax at a flat rate of 35% of the taxable profits or chargeable income from which a dividend payment is made, and the shareholders will then be able to claim a tax credit for the tax payable by the company.
- All companies are required to file Annual Return, Financial Audited Accounts, Financial Statements and Tax Return.
BIZSERVE CONSULTANTS CAN OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
Formation of the company
- Provision of registered office
- Provision of director services
- Provision of nominee shareholders (if requested and/or required)
- Provision of company secretary
- Secretarial, Banking and Legal Support
Relevant Information on company formation in Malta
Questionnaire for the incorporation of a company in Malta