We are seeking to recruit motivated Interns for our Summer Internship Programme 2018. The Internships have a minimum of 8 weeks and are based in Nicosia.
In order to apply to the Summer Internship Programme, candidates must have the following prerequisites:
1. Degree in Law, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marketing or any other relevant field
2. Minimum grade as follows:
- University of Cyprus: 7.5/10
- Other local universities: 3.30/4
- Greek universities: 7.5/10
- UK universities: 2:1
- USA universities: 3.30/4
3. Excellent organizational skills and able to multitask
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
5. Fluent in both English and Greek (Russian will be an advantage)
6. Competent knowledge of MS Office
7. Motivated, committed and trustworthy
8. Team oriented
Applications from University Students who will commence their final year of studies or final year students confirmed to be enrolled on a Masters course will be also examined but priority will be given to Graduates who are pursuing to enhance their employability by gaining valuable experience and skills.
Reasons to participate:
1. You will have the opportunity to shadow experienced people
2. Experience day-to-day activities
3. Be assigned meaningful work
4. It is great for your career prospects. If your performance and assessment is satisfactory there is a good chance that you will be offered a permanent position.
5. Training and personal development opportunities
To apply, please forward your cover letter and CV by 15 June 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position for which you are applying.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.